Terms of Service
Effective Date: October 1, 2020
This document is legally binding, so you should read it in its entirety. References in these Terms of Service to “you” or “your” refer to you and any person or entity on whose behalf you act, if any.
Essentially, by registering for or receiving coaching services from MINDSET LABS, INC. (hereafter: “Mindset Labs,” Mindset,” “tbh,” “TBH,” or “we”), you agree to the following:
You must comply with these Terms of Service and all applicable laws at all times whenever you access or use the Mindset Labs website and/or any services made available through it. You give us your informed consent to use the means necessary to provide you with our coaching services in compliance with applicable law, including remote-access communication features/functionality (such as video, text, or audio) and the information you voluntarily provide to us.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND CONFIRM THAT MINDSET LABS, INC. IS NOT A LICENSED MEDICAL PROVIDER AND DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL CARE, HEALTHCARE SERVICES, OR EMERGENCY SERVICES. WE ONLY PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL COACHING SERVICES AND DO NOT INTEND AT ANY TIME TO PROVIDE MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE SERVICES TO YOU.
Mindset Labs, Inc. reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to our services in accordance with applicable law where you violate these Terms of Service.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that any disputes relating to these Terms of Service shall be settled via mandatory binding arbitration in San Francisco. However, Mindset Labs, Inc. shall be entitled to seek equitable and injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction.
IF YOU REGISTER FOR OR RECEIVE OUR COACHING SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, UNDERSTAND THEM, AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM, AND AGREE THAT THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MINDSET LABS, INC. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU MUST REJECT THEM BY NOT REGISTERING FOR OR USING OUR COACHING SERVICES.
By registering for or receiving our coaching services you also agree that you have read, understood, and accepted the following terms and standards of participation (the “Group Standards”):
- Group participants must be at least 18 years of age, unless written consent is provided by participant's legal parent/guardian.
- Group participants agree to keep information about other participants or shared by other participants confidential, including names and identifying details.
- Group participants agree not to invade any other participant's or the group leader's privacy and to use information learned about participants or the group leader for the sole purpose of participating in the Group Support Session.
- Group participants understand and acknowledge that, despite the Group Standards, any information or content they post or share within a group support session may not remain private and may become available to the general public. It is each participant's responsibility to maintain the level of privacy that they are comfortable with during the session.
- Group participants agree not to engage in any harassing, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, harmful or inappropriate behavior, including with respect to the race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity or other characteristics of any individual.
GROUP SUPPORT SESSIONS ARE INTENDED TO BE EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE ANY INDIVIDUAL WITH ANY THERAPY SERVICES. PARTICIPATION IN A MINDSET LABS, INC. GROUP SUPPORT SESSION DOES NOT ESTABLISH ANY THERAPIST-PATIENT OR OTHER THERAPEUTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ANY PARTICIPANT AND THE GROUP'S HOST OR MINDSET LABS, INC.
Our coaching services, which may be provided by unlicensed personnel with the applicable degrees or coaching background, are NOT INTENDED TO AND DO NOT PROVIDE CLINICAL COUNSELING OR THERAPY, MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR MEDICAL TREATMENT.
GROUP SUPPORT SESSIONS ARE NOT APPROPRIATE FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH ANY ACUTE OR URGENT PSYCHIATRIC NEEDS.
The host of the support session may remove a participant at any time and for any reason.
In no event will Mindset Labs, Inc., its affiliates, or any of its employees or contractors, including the group session host, be liable or responsible to any person or entity for any acts or omissions by any individual participating in a group support session, including any failure by a participant to comply with Mindset Labs, Inc.'s Terms and Conditions or the Group Standards.
By selecting the "I Accept" button, you are signing this Agreement electronically. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual/handwritten signature on this Agreement. By selecting "I Accept" using any device, means, or action, you consent to the legally binding terms and conditions of this Agreement. You further agree that your signature on this document (hereafter referred to as your "E-Signature") is as valid as if you signed the document in writing. You also agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate your E-Signature, and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your E-Signature.