Last updated: September 8, 2023
Table of Contents
- I.Who is tbh?
- III.Personal Information
- What is Personal Information?
- What types of Personal Information do we collect?
- How do we collect your Personal Information?
- How do we use your Personal Information?
- How do we share your Personal Information?
- Your choices about how we share your Personal Information
- How do I access and correct my Personal Information?
- IV.Who may use the Services?
- V.Children's Privacy
- VI.Does tbh respond to Do Not Track signals?
- VII.Data Security
- VIII.California's Shine the Light Law.
- X.Contact Us
I. Who is tbh?
tbh partners with academic institutions, nonprofits, and companies of all sizes to support student success by providing them with virtual mental health, coaching, and basic needs benefit support. tbh does this in a number of ways including but not limited to: remote consultations provided by culturally competent third party healthcare providers, therapists, and/or counselors; case management software to help institutions support students' basic needs, and self-service benefit assessment screeners.
|"Personal Information"||Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual and any information listed here.|
|our "Platform"||Our Website, App, and/or Software.|
|"Products"||Any products available for purchase on our Platform.|
|our "Services"||Any services provided through our Platform.|
|our "Terms of Service"||Our terms of service located here.|
|our "Website"||Our websites, including:|
|"tbh", "we", "us", or "our"||Mindset Labs, Inc.|
- You visit or use our Platform, including our Website or App;
- We communicate in e-mail, text message, and other electronic messages between you and us; and
- We communicate in person, such as on the phone or through a telehealth visit.
III. Personal Information
Personal information is information from and about you that may be able to personally identify you. We treat any information that may identify you as personal information. For example, your name and e-mail address are personal information.
We may collect and use the following personal information (hereinafter, collectively referred to as "Personal Information"):
|Categories of Personal Information||Specific Types of Personal Information Collected|
|Personal Identifiers||a real name, birth date, e-mail address, shipping address, social security number, or Driver’s license number.|
|Information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with a particular individual||name, username or online identifier, physical characteristics or description, shipping address, telephone number, credit or debit card or any other financial information, health or medical information.|
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law.||Race, Age, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Veteran or Military Status, Marital Status, or Disability.|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||IP address, device mode, device ID, OS version, device language, operating system, browser type, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.|
|Geolocation data||Physical location or movements, local time, and local time zone.|
|Professional or Employment Related Information||Current or past job history or performance evaluations, dependents/beneficiaries, salary, number of tax exemptions and emergency contact information.|
|Non-Public Education Information||Student identification codes, transcripts, student financial information, class lists, student schedules, special education information.|
We collect most of this Personal Information directly from you. For example, when we speak to you by phone, text message, and e-mail. Additionally, we will collect information from you when you visit our Website or App and fill out forms, or purchase our Services.
We may also collect Personal Information in the following ways:
- When you make payments through the Platform. We do not collect or store financial account information, though we may receive transaction identifiers and summary information that does not include credit card or bank account numbers.
- When you contact us. When you contact tbh directly, such as when you contact our Customer Support team, we will receive the contents of your message or any attachments you may send to us, as well as any additional information you choose to provide.
- From your educational institution. We may obtain certain Personal Information from your educational institution, such as your transcripts or schedule.
We will also collect information automatically as you navigate through our Platform. We use the following technologies to automatically collect data:
- Other third party tools. We use other third party tools which allow us to track the performance of our Platform. These tools provide us with information about errors, app and website performance, and other technical details we may use to improve our Platform and/or the Services. For more information related to these third-party analytics providers please reviewHow do we collect your Personal Information?.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Operate, maintain, supervise, administer, and enhance our Platform or the Services, including monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of content on the Platform, aggregate site usage data, and other usage of the Platform and/or the Services such as assisting you in completing the registration process.
- Provide our Products and Services to you, in a custom and user-friendly way.
- Provide you with information, Products, or Services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you.
- Promote and market our Platform and/or the Services to you. For example, we may use your Personal Information, such as your e-mail address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about Products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our services on third party websites. You can opt-out of receiving these e-mails at any time as described below.
- Provide you notices or about your account.
- Contact you in response to a request.
- Notify you about changes to our Platform and/or the Services or any Products we offer or provide through them.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Anonymize and aggregate information for analytics, reporting, and any other purposes permitted by law.
- Respond to law enforcement requests, court orders, and subpoenas and to carry out our legal and contractual obligations.
- Authenticate use, detect fraudulent use, and otherwise maintain the security of our Platform and the safety of others.
- Administer surveys and questionnaires.
- Provide you information about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters.
- Any other purpose with your consent.
We may share Personal Information with third parties in certain circumstances or for certain purposes, including:
- Our business purposes. We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, vendors, service providers, and business partners, including our data hosting and data storage partners, analytics and advertising providers, technology services and support, and data security advisors. We may also share your Personal Information with professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, and accounting firms.
- Your healthcare providers or family. With your consent, we may share your information, including information collected from your use of our Platform, with your health care providers and/or family members (e.g., immediate family or friends) that you designate to receive your information.
- With your consent. We may share your Personal Information if you request or direct us to do so.
- Compliance with law. We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- Business transfer. We may share your Personal Information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our users are among the assets transferred.
- De-identified information. We may also disclose de-identified information, so that it cannot be reasonably used to identify any individual, with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or any other purpose permitted by law.
- To improve our Platform. We may use your Personal Information for internal testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Platform, and to develop, improve, or demonstrate our Products and Services.
- Third party analytics. We use third party analytics to understand and evaluate how visitors interact with our Platform and/or the Services. These tools help us improve our Platform and/or the Services, performance, and your experience. See How do we collect your Personal Information above.
Each type of web browser provides ways to restrict and delete cookies. Browser manufacturers provide resources to help you with managing cookies. Please see below for more information.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by tbh to promote our own Products and Services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail or other marketing communications you receive from us or logging onto your Account Preferences page. This opt out does not apply to information provided to tbh as a result of a product purchase, or your use of our Platform and/or the Services. You may have other options with respect to marketing and communication preferences through our Platform.
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into our Services and visiting the profile section of the tbh dashboard on our Platform. You may also Contact Us to inform us of any changes or errors in any Personal Information we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
IV. Who may use the Services?
tbh operates subject to state and federal regulations, and the Platform and/or the Services may not be available in your state. You represent that you are not a person barred from enrolling for or receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions in which you may be located. Access to and use of the Platform and/or the Services is limited exclusively to users located in states within the United States where the Platform and/or the Services is available. The Platform and/or the Services are not available to users located outside the United States. Accessing the Platform and/or obtaining the Services from jurisdictions where content is illegal, or where we do not offer the Platform and/or the Services, is prohibited.
V. Children's Privacy
tbh understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive online world. Our Platform is not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13, unless we have parental authorization. No one under the age of 13 should submit any Personal Information the Platform, and if we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age whom you believe might have provided us with their Personal Information, you may Contact Us to request the Personal Information be deleted.
VI. Does tbh respond to Do Not Track signals?
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our Platform is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
VII. Data Security
We have taken steps and implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect against the risk of accidental, intentional, unlawful, or unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, disclosure, or use. The Internet is not 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through the Internet. Where you have been given or you have chosen a password, it is your responsibility to keep this password confidential.
The sharing and disclosing of information via the internet is not completely secure. We strive to use best practices and industry standard security measures and tools to protect your data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information transmitted to, on, or through our Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Platform, in your operating system, or mobile device.
VII. California’s Shine the Light Law
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (California’s “Shine the Light” law) permits users of our Platform and/or the Services that are California residents and who provide Personal Information in obtaining products and services for personal, family, or household use to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. If applicable, this information would include the categories of Personal Information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared your Personal Information with for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2023 will receive information regarding such activities in 2022). You may request this information once per calendar year. To make such a request, please Contact Us using the information below.
X. Contact Us